Founded in 2020, the UC Irvine School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences is the first public pharmacy school in the Los Angeles-Orange County region. Offering undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees, the UCI School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences spans a continuum from discovery, development, and delivery of new drugs, devices, and diagnostics all the way to optimizing medication therapy in patients and patient populations.
- UCI is ranked #8 among public universities nationwide, and #2 for social mobility by U.S. News & World Report
- UCI is #1 on Forbes magazine’s list of America’s Best Value Colleges.
- UCI was the first public university to reach #1 in MONEY magazine’s annual list of best college in the nation.
- UCI is named “Best Regional College” by The Princeton Review, 2018.
- UCI ranks on U.S. News & World Report’s lists for best value