Not sure where to begin with graduate school? Review our Researching Graduate School handout to get started!
We also encourage you to check out the UCI School of Biological Sciences’ Pre-Health Advising site for additional resources, including information on Dental School, Medical School, Nursing, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Public Health, Veterinary Medicine, and much more.
- California Pharmacy School Requirements (Academic Year 2020-2021)
- Top 25 Pharmacy Schools in the US (out of state)
- Applying to Pharmacy School Timeline & Check List
- Pharmacy School Application: 4 Year Timeline
- How to get into pharmacy school
- How to apply to pharmacy school
- Who should write my letter of recommendation for pharmacy school?
- How to register and schedule for the PCAT
- What to ask a pharmacist during an informational interview
- Public Speaking courses offered at Community Colleges
- Public Speaking courses offered at Community Colleges in Southern California
- Various Careers in Pharmacy
Utilize PharmCAS’ School Directory to determine academic prerequisites for each Pharmacy School you are interested in applying to. Go to each Pharmacy Schools’ individual website to determine UCI course equivalence
Physician Assistant Programs
- California Physician Assistant School Requirements
- Utilize the PAEA (Physician Assistant Education Association’s) Program Directory to determine pre-requisites for each PA Program you are interested in applying to.