Deadline December 1st: Pharmacological Sciences PhD Program
Interested students should apply for the Pharmacological Sciences PhD program by tomorrow Saturday, December 1, 2018 for full consideration. Submissions received up until January 5th may be considered.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- An official online application and an application fee ($105 for domestic applicants, i.e. US citizens and permanent residents and $125 for international applicants)
- Upload copies of transcripts for all institutions attended since high school. Please include both the front and back sides of the transcript and ensure they are legible.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official General GRE test scores that are less than 5 years old (Code: 4859). Subject test scores optional.
- International students are also required to submit TOEFL scores (Code: 4859)
Applicants are encouraged to upload the following in their application:
- Current curriculum vitae or resume
- List of publications